Friday, March 27, 2009

Kelloggs Deal @ Harris Teeter (FREE Cereal)


Harris Teeter is having triples for the WHOLE WEEK.

I gathered my coupons and grocery list and headed off to the store. Now I do my regular shopping so it's not just coupons. My total (including taxes) was $140.33, before coupons. I paid OOP $52.35 and got back a $10 Kelloggs MIR and three (3) FREE milk coupons to use in the future, staggered expiration dates.

Harris Teeter has a promo going on Buy 8 Kellogg items, get $10 MIR (Catalina to mail in). On top of this offer they also have a current promo offer wyb Kelloggs cereal 12 oz or larger get the following FREE milk Catalina's (store coupons).

Buy 3 Get 1 free milk
Buy 5 Get 2 free milks
Buy 7 Get 3 free milks

In my shopping trip I bought 8 Kelloggs Mini Wheats Cereals (my son loves this cereal) which earned me both the $10 MIR and the FREE milk Catalina's (3).

Kelloggs Mini Shredded Wheats BOGO (each item rings half price)

3.42 x 8 = 27.36
- BOGO = 13.68
- (4) $1 Q's (any Kelloggs)

OOP: $9.68
earned MIR $10 :)

No comments: