Wednesday, February 11, 2009

USPS: Stamp price increase




Did you hear?

The price of a postage is stamp is rising- again. Starting May 11th, the price for a first-class stamp will increase to .44.

I plan to buying a couple books of the Forever Stamps. These stamps will be honored well....forever. No need for those .01 cent stamps to make up the difference.

I wouldn't go out and buy large quantity of these stamps. What if you lose them, I know I would. Buying them now will save a little in the long run. I only use stamps for mailing cards etc, so a couple books will last quite a while here. Thinking about our bills and I don't think there is one that I mail.....not anymore anyway. I pay our bills in person or online, another small savings. It all adds up. :)

READ MORE HERE (USPS)

No comments: